The Agonies of Satan (Part 8)

I sincerely apologize for keeping these last epistles away from you all these while, had some challenges but I am back on full time.
ENJOY!!!
Photo credit: Avon


Giving my virginity to him was the gift of death.
Eric's kiss inflamed me and I kissed him back with all the love I felt for him.
My nicely manicured fingers were drawing erotic traces on his back as he caressed me. I slipped my tongue deep into his mouth and his body quivered.
I now slipped my left hand underneath his shirt and reached for his nipples rubbing them slowly in a motion that seemed to engulf his body in passion.

His shirt was a restrain so I started unbuttoning them; some got stuck due to my frantic hands so I yanked on them and tore them off.
My white silky blouse was half way gone as Eric busied himself with the task of removing my cloths. He took my blouse off; unclasped my bra and removed it. Then he cupped my breast in his hands. All the while we have been kissing, breaking off intermittently to catch our breath and then resumed kissing. He broke off the kiss again, bent down and took one of my pink nipples in his mouth, circling his tongue around the hardened nipple. Passion shot through me like a lightning bolt.

I was filled with longing so I returned the favour by biting gently on his ear lobe and caressing it with my tongue. We were both moaning and panting at this point from bottled up emotions. My hands were all over him as he continued to fondle, kiss and suck on my nipples. I reached down and
loosened his belt as I undid his trouser zip. His left hand was around my narrow waist as he released the restrains of the short skirt I wore.

My skirt slipped to the ground and I stepped out of them.
I was standing in my panties before him; the only article of clothing on me, save for that I was naked. No living mortal has ever seen me naked. He will be the first and only man to behold this sight. My fair skin was flushed from the rush of blood. I knew I glowed.

"Oh, you are so beautiful," Eric said as he stepped back a bit to admire my body.
Slowly I moved closer to him again and melted my body into his in a sensual embrace, rubbing my naked body against his. I helped him to get out of his trouser. He was now on his shorts alone. We looked at ourselves and locked eyes.

Hell's fury, I loved this man.
"Am inexperienced Nne."
"I know, am a virgin too."
"Should we do this? We will be sinning against God."
"God is merciful and he will forgive us; besides, we will be getting married," I said moving into him again and kissing out all thoughts of God from his mind.
"You mean you are going to marry me?" He asked.
"Yes," I whispered into his ears, "Enough of these talks come here," I said
pulling him down into the long sofa. We both fell on it.
I could hear the glories of the Thirteenth Realm.

***
The Council of Six were in a conference around an illuminating globe.
Demons were fallen angels and still retained the looks of angels. The only difference was that the wings of the winged ones were no longer made of feathers but of Bat like membrane and they all had tails unlike their counterparts in Heaven. Contrary to the popular depictions of demons as darkly ghoulish and grotesque beings with angels depicted as beautiful creatures with man-like features; Demons and Angels looked nothing like men.

Not all Demons or Angels had wings. Only the Cherubs had wings and they had no resemblance to the winged chubby babies they were generally depicted as. All the winged Demons were Cherubs just like their Angelic counterparts. The beings in the Council of six were all demonic Cherubs but they looked exactly like their angelic counterparts. Some demons and Angels had horns, others did not.
All the 2,400 ill angels that fell with Lucifer and Satan had been summoned and they were in the ante court staring at a similar luminous globe at the happenings on earth as the Council of Six conferred. Only one seat was vacant - the seat of the queen.

"When are we permitted to kill him My Lord?" Astaroth asked
"I think we should kill him now because he has lusted already in his heart,"
Beelzebub said
"Then I should send Apollyon Abaddon to bring his soul," Azazel said.
"No we still cannot touch him," Satan said.
"Why, my lord?" Azazel asked.
"Cause he has not taken her virginity yet. We can only kill him when he breaks
her hymen and enters her," Lucifer said.
"And I shall be the one to take his soul," Satan roared

***
The Saints and Angels of Jehovah were gathered in the court of Heaven where a multitude plea for grace reverberated throughout the portals of heaven.
If any mortal still filled with the popular depiction of Angels and Cherubs had walked into the arena, he would be forgiven for thinking he had walked into a midst of demons because Angels had no resemblance to how we depict them.

The Bible had given man a peep into Heaven and an idea of how Angels looked but man has paid no heed. Just like the Bible's description of a Cherub, the beings in Heaven were enormous in size, power, and strength and they were measured in cubits. Every cubit is 1.5 feet (18 inches). Now if one formulates the cubits per feet in measuring, mortals may have an understanding of just how gigantic these beings are. All Cherubs stand at 18 feet tall and have wing spans of 8 feet long and under each of their four wings there were what looked like the hands of a man just as recorded in Ezekiel Chapter 10 verse 8. These beings not only had four wings but they had four faces too exactly in the manner they were described in Ezekiel chapter 10 verse 21!

Angels had their entire bodies, including their back, their hands, and their wings completely full of eyes; the four wheels they held also had eyes in the same manner Ezekiel described them in chapter10 verse 12. All Angels had four faces and their four faces where faces of a Cherub, a man, an eagle, and a lion in accordance to their depiction by Ezekiel in chapter 10 verse 14.
The four Arch Angels around the Throne of God were more enormous and had six wings. One looked like an ox, another had the look of a lion, the third looked like a man, and the fourth looked like an eagle, just the way they were described in Revelation chapter 4 from verse 6 to 8. Only the saints looked like earthly men but like all Heavenly beings they glowed in luminous splendour.

These were the beings gathered in Heaven and pleading to God for HIS Grace through HIS Son to spare Eric.
Jesus said, "Our laws are just for GOD is a fair and just JUDGE. The Will of
My FATHER will be done."
There were tears in Heaven and Jesus also wept.

***
We were both naked now and lying on our sides. My handbag which I had initially placed on the long sofa when I came in was pushed to the floor to give us more room. I slipped my left hand down his body and found his stiff phallus which I rubbed so sensually until a gasp escaped his lips.
Eric was also fondling me in an instinctive erotic way almost as old as time. I was moaning and panting in short gasps. Eric climbed over me as I reached down again to guide him in this time.
I heard the inhabitants of the Thirteenth Realm howling in glee as Satan prepared to take flight down to earth to claim Eric's soul. For Satan to be the one to want to come by Himself then Eric was in big trouble even after death. His torment in Hades will be unparalleled.

I knew Eric was going to die but my desire to make love to him was no longer borne out of any desire to kill him but was now driven by my love for him and the overwhelming desire to feel him inside me. I guided his phallus right, Eric tried to slide in but was stopped by my hymen. I had tears in my eyes; I was crying for the life of my love.

"Did I hurt you honey?" He asked ever so gently and loving, "Should I stop?"
"No please, don't stop," I moaned in anticipation of ecstasy even as more tears streamed down my face. "I have a lubricant in my handbag, apply it on me and on your manhood and it will be easy," I said urging him on even as I sobbed. There was a pain in my heart as he did my bidding; applying the lubricant on him and on me. When his hand touched my labia minora petals as he applied
the slimy stuff, I quivered under the grip of a powerful explosion of emotions.
Oh, I loved this man but after this I will never know the feel of his body on me again.
I was so sad.

Eric was back at his position above me. I spread my legs wide for him as he made to plunge into me; he will be successful this time and he will die. Tears flowed freely as I looked into his handsome face filled with passion. Oh, how I loved this man.
I could feel his cap on my opening...


...to be continued

Read   part 1 |  part 2 | part 3 | part 4 | part 5 | part 6 | part 7

SHARE THIS

Author:

I am a somehow who is very wild and wide with imagination and ideas so I love expressing those kinds of stuff in my head through writing. I can write just about anything and everything.

Previous Post
Next Post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.