The Agonies of Satan (part 6)


It's been twelve months now since Eric started working for me and six months since we started dating. We had grown closer with each passing day. We spend time together in the office, in my place, in his house and had even travelled out together in two occasions on my business trips. We were very close; have kissed a couple of times but have never crossed that boundary no matter how
hard I tried.

Eric had tried severally to make me attend his church but I always had one excuse or the other to skip it. I told him I was a Catholic and wasn't keen on changing that. Once, when his pestering became overbearing, I asked him to become a catholic and he flatly refused. This refusal of his ended the talk of ever going to his church or accompanying him on evangelism. I told him I was doing my own evangelism the Catholic way. Thanks to the division in the body of the church, it was easy for me to deceive Eric that I was a born-again Catholic. He never elected to accompany me to church even once. Though I hated him because he represented the obstacle to my ever becoming The Mother of The Son, I consoled myself that if I succeeded in his destruction then my position as Queen of the Seekers and of the Thirteenth Realm will be eternal. With his demise, Lucifer might just be able to have Satan born as a Son through another pure virgin and the second invasion of Heaven will start. Time was of essence; who knows when THE ONE would decide to bring forth Judgement Day. We had to have a Son too so we could attempt another conquest of Heaven. If we succeed in  overthrowing God, then we will escape Judgement. We will be the Judges instead.

It was weekend and I had not seen Eric because he had gone for a crusade. I picked up my phone and called his number for the umpteen times but still he didn't pick. I was livid. They were supposed to have ended by now. This was 10:21 pm!
How am I even sure he is still at the crusade? Eric is an incredibly handsome young man with a likeable personality and I know a lot of girls fancied him particularly that his stupid Reverend's daughter that was nursing secret hopes of getting married to Eric. I was tempted to go in the spiritual form and take a peep at him or even send Seth or Zat-An Astaroth but I was restrained because
of the injunctions of THE MOST HIGH. THE ONE has said no spiritual interference or antics. I was livid.

Then I remembered that even though spiritual interference was expressly outlawed on him as long as this assignment was on, Lucifer could still monitor things in a general way from the Thirteenth Realm if I were around Eric so I hopped into my car and headed toward the direction where he had said the
crusade was holding. When I get to the vicinity I can communicate with The Voice of The Void to generally look around and tell me if he could see Eric and what he was up to. The crusade was in Gwarinpa estate Abuja so I headed toward that direction.

As I was driving through Third Avenue, I looked to my right at a Fast Food building located along the road. What I saw made me step on the brakes; making all the cars behind me screech to a sudden halt amidst angry cries from the drivers behind. From the glass wall of the Fast Food I could see Eric
having a late lunch with his Reverend's daughter; that same idiotic Reverend's daughter.
I was seething in anger. I was jealous.

***
As I was driving into my house my car headlights caught Nneka sitting inside her car and parked in front of my house. I smiled. I have not seen her since today and was grateful to see her. I missed her. She saw me and got out of her car. I also got out of my mine smiling but my smile was cut short.
"Where the hell have you been, you cheating bastard?"
"Hey, calm down, I told you we had a crusade, didn't I?"
"You are a bloody liar! I thought you were born-again and you're not supposed to lie," she screamed at me.
"Nne, can we go inside please before you wake the entire neighbourhood. Its
11:22 pm you know."
"Am not going anywhere with you until you tell me where you went to after
the crusade," she screamed.

My God, I had never seen Nneka this angry before. In short I have never seen her angry and didn't know she had a temper, not even in the office, "Nne, after the crusade my General Overseer's daughter took me out to lunch. I was hungry because I have not had any meal since morning."
"So that was why you refused to pick my calls because you were with a woman?"
"No Nne, how can you say a thing like that? My phone has been on silent because of the crusade. I was not aware you were calling me, I’m so sorry dear."
I do not know if my apologies made any impact on her, I guess it didn't because she hoped back into her car, slammed the door and drove off in a terrifying speed.

***
As I drove out of his house, I had tears in my eyes. How could he have gone out to have dinner with that idiotic girl when I had spent the whole day preparing his favourite meal? I even refused to eat though I was hungry because I was waiting for him to return so we could eat together. I felt
devastated.

"That was a good performance you put up there," Satan's voice startled me. I didn't even realize He had come into the car.
"Yea, I hope you weren't around?" I asked Him, "Remember what Lucifer said
was the instruction of THE ONE."
"I know!" He screamed at me with fire burning out of His eyes and nostril,
"Stop reminding me of that Tyrant in Heaven."
"I’m sorry if I have offended you my lord," I said.
"Its okay, Lucifer and I watched it all from the Thirteenth Realm. You know we can always see you and whatever that is around you; the injunction didn't cover that part.
"I personally came to convey the appreciation and message of The Council of Six to you. We like the act you have put up so far but time is of essence. THE ONE placed a time limit to the operation. From what we can see, the young man is in love with you but he is not sure if you love him.
"WE ARE INSTRUCTING YOU TO GENUINELY FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM."
"But My Lord that will be difficult," I said feebly, filled with trepidation that they already knew I was in love with him.
"We know that, we feel the hate in your heart and we are sure he can feel it too. We want you to fake as much of a genuine love as possible that no one can be able to feel the hate in your heart, not even us," And with that Anger disappeared.

They shouldn't have bothered. I was already in love with Eric but this edict of the Council of six was the cover I needed to show my love without fear. The tears now streamed down my face. I was so jealousy he had spent our special dinner moments with another woman. I was also sad that I will be killing the first being, both spiritual and physical, that I have ever loved. I was going to kill Eric; there was not a single doubt about that in my mind. I was the queen of the seekers. I was Satan's bride.

Read the previous parts: part 1 | part 2 | part 3 | part 4 | part 5

Don't forget to share!!!

SHARE THIS

Author:

I am a somehow who is very wild and wide with imagination and ideas so I love expressing those kinds of stuff in my head through writing. I can write just about anything and everything.

Previous Post
Next Post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.