The Agonies of Satan (part 3)


"Thank you Eric," I replied to his compliments as I continued walking toward
my office, "Hope everyone scheduled to make a presentation is ready?" I
asked as he fell into steps beside me.
"Yes Ma'am, they should all be in the conference hall in 15 minutes."
"Good. See you all in 15 minutes then," I said as I stepped into my outer
office.
The Presentation went smoothly and Eric did a marvellous job when it got to
his turn. He had a managerial skill that was unequalled but I despised him.
Eric Okpako was a fine young man and a smart worker; his intelligence,
honesty and easygoing nature made him a valuable addition to the firm but
that wasn't the reason why I had employed him six months ago. I had
employed him because he was my assignment. I hated him.
Eric had come to our attention in the spiritual realms because of his night
prayers. One night while we were having a meeting of the celestial masters in
the Thirteenth Realm, a bolt of lightning had struck the innermost sacred
sanctum of the apex realm putting everyone in disarray. The Voice of The Void
was struck and Anger was angry.
"Seth, Sat-Anachia, Sargatanas, Sekhet, Sorath, Seshat and Scirlin," The One
who Seek roared in Anger, "I summon you all into this chamber. Go and
destroy the fool who dared to disrupt our proceedings with his praises to the
Grand Foe!"
We all believed the fight was over for the poor soul because though the
command reverberated from Anger, it was issued by the One who Seek; it was
issued by the Voice of the Void. The most powerful and vengeful generals of
the Thirteen Realms, save for the Keeper of wealth Lucifuge Rofocale and
Zat-An Astaroth, have been summoned and commanded. No one stood a
chance under the attack of these irascible ones. So you can imagine our
chagrin when they returned twenty-three days later all bruised and beaten.
They reported that they had been chained and bruised by one called Eric
Okpako. It was then it dawned on us that we had a new Special One in our
midst. He had been born, nurtured and grown powerful without our notice.
Hell was in a sombre and mourning mood. The pillars of Hades cried in agony.
The next time we encountered his powers was during my marriage to Anger.
Selected leaders of the First Realm and captains of industries who directed the
affairs and economies of men were present; all the Lieutenants of The One
who Seek also known as The Voice of the Void were present with all their
generals and Arch Demons from the other lower realms. All the rites of Hades
had been performed remaining the consummation of marriage between Anger
and I before the presence of the one who Seek and his ten naked guards.
Just as Anger made to enter me, a bolt of lightning struck throwing everyone
into abeyance for four hours. After we all recovered and got our powers back,
Anger made to enter me yet the lightning struck again and immobilized us.
This continued until the full blood moon passed away. The lightning was the
prayer of a living Saint and that living Saint was Eric Okpako, the P.A whom I
employed six months ago with the sole purpose of destroying.
Every time we had tried to consummate our marriage, his lightning always
struck. The Voice of the Void wanted me to give Anger a child to counter the
birth of the Grand Foe who is the Only Begotten Son of THE ONE. The one
who seek needed to have an only begotten son born of a woman too but has
never been successful because of the Special Ones. Over the course of history
Anger had made war with the Special Ones until none remained or so we
thought but just as we were about to fulfil the dream, another one arose from
nowhere. Eric was my enemy. As long as Eric lived, I would never give The
Voice of the Void a Child through Anger.
There were tears in Hades and so The One who Seek also known as The Voice
of The Void called a meeting of The Six Council. The One who Seek is the
Head, Anger is the 2nd in-Command, Beelzebub is the Chief Arch Demon,
Astaroth is the binder of Souls while Azazel is the harbinger of tribulation. I
was the sixth. I was the only human in the council.
It was decided in that council that I, as the virgin Queen of the Seekers and
bride of Anger also known as Satan, was the one who would do battle with
him. I was given authority to command all the resources of Hell to achieve this
feat. This meant I had an army of 2,396 ill angels at my disposal. This was the
largest command over demons ever granted to any human since the beginning
of time. With such an army, if I had wanted, I could have successful led a
rebellion against The One who Seek and Anger, but I didn't; I was loyal. Yet
after six months of intense spiritual warfare, I failed to make a single dent on
Eric. The Grand Foe protected him with four pillars of fire comprising
Himself, the Holy Spirit, Arch Angel Michael, and Arch Angel Gabriel.
It was so unfair, no force in all the realms, dimensions and planes could harm
one under such protection so the Voice of the Void complained to THE ONE
about the unfairness of the battle. The Grand Foe as usual was there and made
a strong case for Eric. After many accusations by the Voice of the Void and
intercessions by the Grand Foe, THE ONE arbitrated and said that if the battle
was left strictly on the realm of flesh and blood then they shall be no
protection. HE forbade the Voice of the Void from trying any surreptitious
spiritual move or else HE will close the chasm and commence the Judgement
of all. The One who Seek trembled at this and commanded Anger not to
indulge in any covert spiritual battle. This injunction caused us great pain.
"If we can’t use the powers of principalities against him, what then do we use
in defeating him?" Astaroth cried out in agony.
"Why did you agree to such unfair terms my Lord?" Azazel cried out in
sorrow.
"Maybe Queen of the Seekers can use the power of seduction?" Beelzebub
suggested.
"I have tried that with all my beautiful maidens but he has refused to be
enticed by them," I replied sadly.
"I was not referring to your maidens," Beelzebub said, "I was referring to you,
for no man can deny your beauty."
"My wife is a Virgin so she cannot seduce him herself for seduction without
sex is not ground enough to destroy him," Anger my husband said.
"Will giving her virginity to him stops her from conceiving for you?"
Beelzebub asked
Satan was furious and struck Beelzebub repeatedly until The Voice of the Void
stepped in.
"Stop," The Voice of the Void barked.
There was silence in Hell.
"Can you do it seeker queen?" The Voice of the Void asked me.
"Yes I can do it my mord but only if my husband permits me."
"Permit her Satan the great and I shall grant you another virgin bride for
conception," The Voice of the Void said.
"No my lord, please forgive me but that will make me lose my throne as
queen," I cried out in profound sorrow.
"No, you shall remain queen but will not be the mother of the child," The one
that seeks said.
"What then shall become of the mother of the child?" Satan asked.
"I shall give her powers to destroy her after delivery," The Voice of the Void
answered.
"In that case I permit you my wife and queen," Satan said.
I looked at the Voice of the Void and paid homage. I was the only mortal who
could look at him. I was the only human who could look at Lucifer, son of the
morning. I could because I am Nneka, the Wife of Satan.
Lucifer son of the morning was the first and Satan the epitome of beauty was
the second, together they had been chased out of heaven with 2,400 ill angels.
...To be continued

Read Part 1 : Part 2 | Part 4

SHARE THIS

Author:

I am a somehow who is very wild and wide with imagination and ideas so I love expressing those kinds of stuff in my head through writing. I can write just about anything and everything.

Previous Post
Next Post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.