The Agonies of Satan (part 2)

...continuation

As I prayed that night on my knees in my bedroom as was my usual tradition,
I felt a strong Presence that was overwhelming so I continued in fervent
supplication to the Author and Finisher of my faith. I prayed in the Spirit; I
called upon the power of God and commanded the Fire of the Holy Spirit,
using powerful scriptures to fetter whatever manifestations that were around,
yet in all these I still felt the Presence.
I'm one who knows my standing with God and sure of it as much as any
mortal could be. I have encountered many presences both from the right side
of the celestial to the left and I always knew from which spiritual kingdom any
Presence came from but this was the first time I was experiencing a Force I
couldn't identify.
My prayers seemed ineffective before it; my invocations seemed to weaken
me rather than weaken the Force. In short, the more I prayed and
communicated with God in strange tongues, the more powerful the Presence
grow and felt and the more weakened I became. It seemed as if the powers of
the Holy Spirit were seeping away from me.
"Oh Lord, will you leave me to the powers of the enemies without coming to
my rescue?" I shouted to the empty room.
The Presence kept manifesting as my spirit weakened. My body was already
limp and then a great fatigue overwhelmed me but just before my eyes closed
to the strange and overpowering sleep I couldn't fight, I looked and behold a
most beautiful face stared at me. It was the face of a man.
I passed out.

***

As I steered my sleek white Mercedes Benz Maybach 2009 edition toward the
office, I was in a pensive mood. My mind was not wrapped around in
contemplation of the presentations that was to take place this morning neither
was I thinking of the multibillion U.S Dollars oil deal we just secured in
Angola. As the President of a conglomerate that had massive interests in
diverse sectors like Music, Fashion, Food and Beverages, Motion Picture
entertainment, Oil and Gas, and even Construction, I was supposed to be
thinking of how to address the numerous requests, files and challenges that
were constantly waiting for my attention but my thoughts were in neither of
these. I had only one thought on my mind. My dad who started this
organization before he died which I then inherited and grew astronomically
after I came into realization of my destiny would have been ashamed, like he
would have of many other things I had done, if he knew of what I was
thinking.
I was thinking of a man.
Driving into the vast premises of Lucifirm Incorporated in the Central
Business District area of Abuja, I parked my car in front of the elegant
entrance to the imposing edifice that represented the headquarters of my
corporation, and instructed my car to allow Phillips, the Valet, to ride her and
park her properly. Of the seven exotic cars I had only two used keys; the rest
were voice prompts like the Maybach. Though I could afford it I had no driver.
I loved driving myself.
I stepped into the belly of the complex and was greeted affectionately and
warmly by members of my staff; right from the reception at the ground floor
to the entrance of my penthouse office suite on the 8th floor.
"Ha, welcome Madame."
"Good morning ma, welcome back."
We missed you Madam, glad to have you back."
To all the greetings I smiled and waved, not stopping to chat with anyone until
I heard behind me, echoing from the right as I emerged at the 8th floor from
the lift and turned left onto the hallway headed for my office.
"Your hair looks so beautiful boss, and the cloth defines you."
Without turning around I knew who was speaking. That voice has been the
source of my worries for six months. That voice dominated the meeting I just
returned from in Nevada where I had been in the U.S for two weeks.
That was the man I was thinking of.
***
In the forced trance I saw the Lord.
"Oh Father, so it was you all these while?” I asked
"Yes."
"But why couldn't I identify you Lord?"
"Because I wanted you to experience how overwhelming the coming
temptation would be."
"But Lord, with prayers, fasting, faith and speaking in the Spirit I can
overcome any temptations because you live in me."
"That is when we wrestle against powers, thrones, kingdoms, dominions,
forces and principalities in high places."
"Father, but that is what we battle against, for we do not fight against flesh and
blood."
"In all battles against powers and principalities, you will emerge victorious for
I AM The I AM is with you but in the battle to come which has already began,
your greatest test shall come from flesh and blood."
"Fighting Flesh and blood? Father, you know me and my dedication to you;
how can flesh and blood overwhelm me?"
"Because you shall do battle with the most charming of all of the beautiful
women ever born; you shall battle with the bride of Lucifer and Satan."
"Holy Spirit, I cast and bind her."
"That was the lesson I showed you; your casting and binding shall not work on
her for she is flesh and blood and shall bring the battle to the realm of flesh
and blood.
"In the spiritual realms, your armours shall overcome and bind; in the celestial
you shall defeat her as you have always done even without effort but in the
physical your casting and binding will be without effect."
"But why Father? What then do I have to fight her?"
"Will power; I have given you willpower."
"Then I shall overcome her but how do I identify her?"
"You have met her already; you know her," The Lord said fading away.
"What is her name Lord?" I shouted at the dissolving form of the Lord.
"She is the wife of Satan but she shall be your wife if you win. I envy you not
my son in this task but I have given you all you need to win," The Lord said
and vanished.
I awoke with a start from the trance. It was 7am. To be continued...

Read the other parts: part 1 |  part 3 | part 4 

Don't forget to share!!!


SHARE THIS

Author:

I am a somehow who is very wild and wide with imagination and ideas so I love expressing those kinds of stuff in my head through writing. I can write just about anything and everything.

Previous Post
Next Post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.