The Agonies of Satan (part 1)



They wanted that which I could not give.
"Why have you refused to do my bidding?"
"My lord, I did not refuse; I have done all you requested of me and have never
failed you before."
"But you have failed in this one."
I have not failed my lord; I have just not recorded success."
"That is still failure."
"No My Lord, I haven’t."
"Don't argue with me woman!" The Voice from the Void thundered as I felt a
searing white pain of agony. I fell to my knees under the burden of Anger.
"I did not bargain for the assignment to be this difficult my lord," I
whimpered, "But the Grand Foe, Son of THE ONE, have built an impenetrable
hedge around him."
"That does not explain why you have failed to do as commanded?"
"I will do thy bidding; please have mercy."
There was a gasp of legion voices.
That word did it. He envied the Grand Foe.
"I am not mercy but I am the merciful one."
I kept silent.
"You have six months multiplied by three; the consequences of failure are
better imagined."
I stood, bowed, and then looked around the solemn faces of the men and
women seated in an arch like the pillars of Olympus before the one who seeks.
I could make out the form of different world leaders and captains of industries
in the haze and fume of the cloud. Men and women who decided the course
mankind followed. To be here, they had all climbed through the atrium of
faith, service and dedication to the one who was cast out; the one who coveted
that which the Grand Foe and His Father laid sole claim on. Our mission was
to get him The Throne or divert audience from The Throne if we couldn't
achieve the First Objective.
It had been long determined even before the eons were conceived in a celestial
birth that the first objective was impossible so the second objective became
primary. We dedicated our time and resources in promoting the realization of
the new agenda which was as old as time and we recorded great successes but
It was not as easy as it seemed, the followers of the Grand Foe were fighting a
good fight; making every victory Pyrrhic; snatching conquests right from the
jaws of the one who sort.
As I walked back to my seat, heads were bowed to me in honour and
reverence. None looked in my eyes in this plane. None dared to stare into the
depth of the only one in this dimension who could look into the eyes of the
one who seek and the one with him and behold the fiery core beneath.
As I walked back to my place opposite the thrones of the one who lusted and
the one with him, where I now sat, Seth followed behind in a respectful
distance as the throng sang and hummed a new song.
Behold the favoured one.
Behold the one chosen from birth.
Behold the one who will redeem our quest.
Behold the one whom our lord delights in.
The one who was, who is here, and is to come?
As I glided back on the wings of the cloud, I stopped and took one last look at
my rightful place beside the throne of the one with him. Seth, my Bodyguard
and Tormentor, bowed in obeisance as I declared.
"I will do thy bidding and take my throne again. I will regain my right to sit
beside my husband," I said and the chorus started again.
Behold, the chosen one promises.
Behold, our redemption is assured.
Behold, power has she received and will receive from our lord.
Lo, the work of the seekers will now be made light for the leader of the
seekers have pledged.
"I now give Seth to you as a servant and give Zat-An to you as a guard," The
Voice of the Void said.
"I'm pleased my lord."
My name is Nneka. I'm the queen of the seekers. I am Satan's bride.

...to be continued

Read  part 2 | part 3 | part 4 | part 5 | part 6

SHARE THIS

Author:

I am a somehow who is very wild and wide with imagination and ideas so I love expressing those kinds of stuff in my head through writing. I can write just about anything and everything.

Previous Post
Next Post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.